The 2005 Silver Panda features a different panda design than previous years. Because the design changes yearly, this Silver coin is sought after for its collectibility appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese completed with the year of issue, 2005.
- Reverse: Shows a Panda and its young sitting close to one another while eating bamboo.
- Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China.
Protect and display your Silver Panda in style by adding an attractive to your order.
This coin is in high demand around the world due to its numismatic value. The Silver Panda is a great coin to begin collecting. Add the 2005 to your portfolio today!
Silver Pandas -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Chinese Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy Silver Chinese Coins for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|