The Silver Panda has widespread popularity for its .999 fine Silver content as well as its yearly changing designs, which add a collectible appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes sealed in original plastic from the mint.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese completed with the year of issue, 2005.
- Reverse: Shows a panda and its young sitting close to one another eating bamboo.
- Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China.
Display your Silver Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This coin is in high demand around the world due to its numismatic value. Add the 2005 Silver Panda coin to your portfolio today!