Last of the Legal Tender type to be issued! This series 1966 $100 United States Note is a tough to find Legal Tender issue as just over 3/4 of a million notes of this series were printed. Series 1966 $100 United States Notes (Red Seal) in nice Extra Fine condition. These notes are very popular among collectors!
- These $100 Red Seals were issued beginning in 1966.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Circulated notes from series 1966.
- These notes will be in Extra Fine condition.
- Each note has a portrait of Benjamin Franklin on the face with Granahan/Fowler signatures and an engraving of Independence Hall on the back.
Although they are still legal tender, their red seals and serial numbers and competitive prices make them great collector’s items. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|