Last of the Legal Tender type to be issued! This series 1966 $100 United States Note is a tough to find Legal Tender issue as just over 3/4 of a million notes of this series were printed. Series 1966 $100 United States Notes (Red Seal) in nice Extra Fine condition. These notes are very popular among collectors!
- These $100 Red Seals were issued beginning in 1966.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Circulated notes from series 1966.
- These notes will be in Extra Fine condition.
- Each note has a portrait of Benjamin Franklin on the face with Granahan/Fowler signatures and an engraving of Independence Hall on the back.
Although they are still legal tender, their red seals and serial numbers and competitive prices make them great collector’s items. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!