In 1986, the U.S. Mint released the first Gold American Eagle, which saw instant popularity across the country. Featuring a classic design in 1 oz of Gold, these coins are guaranteed by the U.S. Mint and are a favorite among collectors and investors.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Mintage of only 356,555 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
With its beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!