The Gold Panda is one of only a few bullion coins to change designs yearly, adding collectibility to its .999 fine Gold value. The 2005 issue had a mintage of just 50,300 coins, providing further collectible appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in original plastic as issued from the Chinese Mint.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Shows a panda and its young eating bamboo, along with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This coin is in high demand around the world due to its numismatic value. Add the 2005 Gold Panda to your portfolio today!
Gold Pandas -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Chinese Gold and is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Gold Chinese Coins for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Shenzhen GuoBao Mint|