The 2005 Gold Panda features a different panda design than previous years. Because the design changes yearly, this Gold coin is sought after for its collectibility appeal. Low mintage of 35,410 coins
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin is packaged in the original plastic as issued directly from the Chinese Mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese completed with the year of issue, 2005.
- Reverse: Shows a Panda and its young sitting close to one another while eating bamboo.
- Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China.
Protect and display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive to your order.
This coin is in high demand around the world due to its numismatic value. The Gold Panda is a great coin to begin collecting. Add the 2005 Gold Panda to your portfolio today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|