The 2005 Gold Panda features a different panda design than previous years, making this Gold coin sought after for its collectible appeal. The 2005 issue has a low mintage of 35,410 coins.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in original plastic as issued from the Chinese Mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Shows a panda and its young eating bamboo, along with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China.
This coin is in high demand around the world due to its numismatic value. Add the 2005 Gold Panda to your portfolio today!