These Gold coins, containing .1867 oz Gold, were struck when Finland was still a grand duchy of the Russian Empire. The Russian Imperial eagle appears on the obverse of this coin, with the face value on the reverse.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Crowned double headed eagle of the Russian Empire.
- Reverse: Date and denomination surrounded by the weight and fineness.
- Minted at the Helsinki Mint from 1903-1913.
Display your coin in style by adding a presentation box recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.1867 of an ounce of Gold and featuring a Russian based design, these Finnish coins are highly sought after by world Gold collectors. Add one of these Finnish Gold 20 Markkaa coins to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choice (1903-1913), limited to available inventory, and will come in Extra Fine or better condition.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.1867 troy oz|