The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world. These Morgan Dollars are toned on the obverse, reverse or both, giving them added collectible appeal beyond George T. Morgan's popular design of Liberty.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC certification guarantees and protects these coins as being Mint State-65 condition.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add these graded 1878-1904 Toned Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.