This Silver coin was issued in 1993 to commemorate the 50th anniversary of America’s involvement in World War II from 1941 to 1945.
- Contains .7734 oz of silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: U.S. Mint sculptor-engraver Thomas D. Rogers Sr. designed the Silver Dollar showing an American soldier on the beach at Normandy.
- Reverse: Depicts the shoulder sleeve insignia of the Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Force, with a quotation from Dwight D. Eisenhower.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your World War II $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1993 World War II Proof Silver dollar to your cart today!