Nice key date coin to add to a circulated set of Morgan Dollars! Nice color and even wear throughout adds to the desirability of this issue.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the Very Fine-25 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1903-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!