|Grade Service:||Assay Card|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
This special Gold coin has an unusual multi leaf design on the reverse and a reeded edge. A low mintage of only 27,476 coins adds to its value, as does the added purity and assay of certification!
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- Individually housed in a card with an assay certificate.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the very high $200 face value (CAD).
- Reverse: A two maple leaf design with a reeded edge. In the background on both sides is a mesh finish that adds to the intricacy of the design.