This special Gold coin has an unusual multi leaf design on the reverse and a reeded edge. A low mintage of only 27,476 coins adds to its value, as does the added purity and assay of certification!
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- Individually housed in a card with an assay certificate.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the very high $200 face value (CAD).
- Reverse: A two maple leaf design with a reeded edge. In the background on both sides is a mesh finish that adds to the intricacy of the design.
Gold Canadian Maple Leafs -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy Gold Maple Leafs for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade Service:||Assay Card|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|