1860 was the last year that Liberty Seated Dollars were minted in New Orleans, making this a prized American coin. This example displays nice even wear on original surfaces. There is a small rim bump at 3 o'clock.
- Contains 0.7734 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty seated holding a pole with a liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a branch holding 3 arrows, with a shield on its chest.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||O - New Orleans|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|