This Pre-1933 beauty has survived more than 100 years with only a hint of light circulation!
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Edge: Raised stars.
- Minted in 1912 at the San Francisco Mint.
Display your Graded $10 Indian Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Almost Uncirculated-58 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!