|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||1.2057 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Mexico City Mint|
Only $12.49 per oz over spot!
Each 50 Pesos Gold coin contains 1.2057 oz of Gold. Coins in this listing could be cleaned, polished, damaged, etc.
- Contains 1.2057 oz actual Gold weight.
- Individual coins are packaged in protective plastic flips. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Almost Uncirculated to Brilliant Uncirculated with condition issues.
- Obverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "Angel of Independence" design.
- Reverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1921-1947, with most Pesos minted with the restrike year of 1947.
Protect your Mexico Gold pesos in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Gold 50 Pesos coin is the largest bullion coin from Mexico, and it is a great way to add to your Gold holdings with a single purchase. Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 50 Pesos to your cart today!
Dates on these random year Gold Pesos will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.