This 1936 Washington Quarter has been certified as MS-65 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 782 coins.
- This coin has a mintage of 41,300,000.
- Population of 782 coins at this grade level with 588 graded higher.
- This Washington Quarter has a denomination of $0.25.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a profile of George Washington facing left. "LIBERTY" is above Washington’s bust with the motto "IN GOD WE TRUST" to his left. The date is below Washington’s bust.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with its wings spread apart. Above the eagle is the legend and "E Pluribus Unum". The denomination is below.
- This coin was struck in Philadelphia and carries no mintmark.
Showcase your certified Washington Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1936 Washington Quarter graded MS-65 by NGC to your cart today!