|Grade:||Proof - 70 UCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
This patriotic coin features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty, which is the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint's only proof-grade Platinum coin.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Certified by NGC with the Proof 70 Ultra Cameo designation.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: A swooping bald eagle and a lake bordered by snowcapped mountains and trees in the Northwestern US.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this Proof 70 certified 1/4 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!