There were far fewer bullion Silver Eagles minted in 1996 than in any other year of the coin's existence, adding an aspect of collectibility. Coins in this listing will display light spots, however they are still valued, with 1 full oz of Silver.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Easily store your Silver Eagles by adding a mint tube to your order.
Take advantage of these extremely low mintage coins and buy these 1996 Silver Eagles while you can. Add Silver American Eagles to your cart today!
Silver American Eagles -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver American Eagles are one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy American Silver Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Silver! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|