Limited mintage Silver coin issued by the Falkland Islands in 1992 celebrating the 10th Anniversary of Liberation of the Islands by the British from the invading Argentines.
- Contains .8410 oz actual Silver weight.
- Coin is in proof condition and will be delivered in a protective plastic flip.
- Limited mintage of 5,000.
- Obverse: Depicts the bronze Britannia statue of the Liberation Monument aside legend.
- Reverse: Crowned portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, country of issue and denomination.
Protect your Proof coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful Proof Silver coin honoring the 10th Anniversary of Liberation to your collection today!