Series 1957 $1 Silver Certificate ★ Notes are great gift ideas for the beginning collector. These bills were printed in large numbers, but very few were star notes, adding high collectible appeal to these otherwise seemingly average notes.
- $1 Silver Certificate ? notes issued beginning in 1957.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Circulated notes from series 1957 through 1957-B in Very Good to Very Fine condition.
- Face: A portrait of President George Washington.
- Back: Familiar design of the $1 bill showing the Great Seal of the United States.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Although nearly 5 billion of all series 1957 notes were printed, less than 10% of that amount were Star Notes. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
These Star ? Notes will be Series 1957 through 1957-B of our choice and limited to available inventory.