This is a very rare coin in Mint State. Great luster and a strong strike add to the collectibility of this issue.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins minted at the New Orleans Mint feature an “O” mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of classic American history will instantly add value to your Silver coin collection. Add this 1886-O Morgan Dollar to your cart today!