This Silver crown of Latvia was used as a symbol of independence during the time of the Soviet occupation and is not often encountered outside of Europe.
- Contains .6711 oz actual Silver weight.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic flip
- Dates range from 1929-1932.
- The coins in this listing will be in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: Crowned head facing right.
- Reverse: National arms above date and denomination.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these seldom-seen Latvian Silver 5 Lati coins to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.