1907 is the last year of issue $20 Gold Liberty Double Eagle! Nice coin for a Liberty type set or investment portfolio.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907
- Obverse: Lady Liberty surrounded by 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: An eagle with spread wings with a shield on its breast, 13 stars in an oval with rays above encircled with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars".
- U.S. Mint issue from the Philadelphia mint.
Protect your $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-63 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!