This first year of issue $20 Gold Double Eagle was designed by sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens. Minted from 1907-1933 and over a century old, these beautiful coins exhibit only the slightest bit of wear.
- Contains 0.9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
Display your Gold St. Gaudens Double Eagle coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This coin, at the request of President Theodore Roosevelt, does not have the motto "In God We Trust". Public outcry caused its return in the middle of the following year. Add this beautiful Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Gold Double Eagles -- why buy Pre-1933 Gold from APMEX?Liberty Gold Eagles from the years 1907-1933 are a great addition to any investment portfolio or numismatic collection. To buy Pre-1933 U.S. Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.9675 troy oz|