Inexpensive 19th century coin that are heavily circulated with condition issues such as: dateless, scratched, bent, holed, etc...
- Contains .3868 oz of Silver.
- Designed by John Reich.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your Capped Bust Half Dollar in style by adding this clear plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this 1808-1836 Capped Bust Half Dollar to your cart today!
Dates are of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by stock at hand.