Low mintage of only 40,000 coins on this First Year of Issue! In 1967 South Africa produced the world's first Gold bullion coin. This is the coin that started it all.
- Contains 1 oz of Gold.
- Coins will be in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope, is featured.
- Minted by South African Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Krugerrand in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
A very difficult year to find. Add this 1967 South Africa 1 oz Gold Krugerrand to your cart today!