Attractive 100 Peso gold coins from Chile. A beautifully executed gold coin issued by the mint in Santiago. These coins are gaining in popularity among investors of foreign Gold.
- Contains .5886 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: A figure of Liberty facing left above the date.
- Reverse: Chilean national arms with legend and value.
- Minted at the Santiago Mint in Chile.
Protect your coin in style by adding attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
The artistic design on these Chilean 100 Pesos coins is highly sought after by world Gold coin collectors. Add one of these Chilean Gold coins to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choice (1926-1980) and may or may not vary, determined by available inventory.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||So - Santiago|
|Metal Content:||0.5886 troy oz|