|Mint Mark:||So - Santiago|
|Metal Content:||0.5886 troy oz|
Only $29.99 per coin over spot!
Attractive 100 Peso gold coins from Chile. A beautifully executed gold coin issued by the mint in Santiago. These coins are gaining in popularity among investors of foreign Gold.
- Contains .5886 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: A figure of Liberty facing left above the date.
- Reverse: Chilean national arms with legend and value.
- Minted at the Santiago Mint in Chile.
Protect your coin in style by adding attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
The artistic design on these Chilean 100 Pesos coins is highly sought after by world Gold coin collectors. Add one of these Chilean Gold coins to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choice (1926-1980) and may or may not vary, determined by available inventory.