Seldom seen two year type. Ceres has graced the obverse of French 10 francs on only two occasions.
- Contains .0933 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in Average Circulated Condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Ceres, the Roman Goddess of Agriculture.
- Reverse: Denomination within laurels surrounded by “Liberté, égalité, fraternité” and date.
- Minted at the Paris Mint.
Protect and display your Gold coin in style by adding a gift box to your order.
Add these Gold 10 Francs Early Head Ceres coins to your cart today!
Dates (1850-1851) you receive will be randomly selected and are determined by stock on hand.