This 14-piece set includes a half dollar, dime, nickel, cent, the 2008 Statehood Quarters and 2008 Presidential Dollars - all in a beautiful proof finish! The half dollar, dime and quarters are minted in 90% Silver.
- Minted by the U.S. Mint in San Francisco.
- Set comes in original mint packaging, including a protective hard plastic case and an outer box.
- Includes the four 2008 Presidential Dollars: James Monroe, John Quincy Adams, Andrew Jackson, and Martin Van Buren.
- Includes five 2008 Statehood Quarters: Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Includes a Lincoln cent, Jefferson nickel, Roosevelt dime, Kennedy half dollar and Sacagawea dollar.
- The dime, quarters, and half dollar are minted in 90% Silver.
- Mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
This set makes an excellent addition to any modern proof collection or as a gift for a friend or family member. Add this 2008 U.S. Proof Silver Set to your cart today!
Due to their elegant appearance and low price, proof sets can serve as a great introduction to the world of coin collecting for a beginner, or can be an enjoyable part of a wider collection.
Because of the Silver content of the dime, quarters and half dollar, this set also offers a great opportunity to begin or expand a collection of numismatic Precious Metals.