This popular series of the Silver Kookaburra coin features a new design each year, making them great for collecting. Each coin contains .999 fine Silver, which makes them ideal for investors as well.
- Contains 1 kilo(32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in individual plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two kookaburras perched on a tree branch, design by Darryl Belloti. Also includes a special mint mark “P20” signifies the 20th year that the Kookaburra coin has been available to the Perth Mint.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Perth Mint is completely sold out of the entire 74,757 coin mintage, which means these coins are difficult to find. Get yours today while you can!
Australian Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||32.15 troy oz|