The popular Silver Kookaburra coin series features a unique design each year, making it a great series for collecting. Each coin contains .999 fine Silver, which makes them great for investors as well.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in individual plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two kookaburras perched on a tree branch, designed by Darryl Belloti. Also includes a special “P20” mint mark signifying the 20th year of the Silver Kookaburra series.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your kilo Silver Kookaburra by adding the perfect presentation box to your order.
The Perth Mint is completely sold out of the 74,757 coin mintage, which means these coins are difficult to find on the market. Get the 2009 kilo Silver Kookaburra while you can!
Australian Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||32.15 troy oz|