This coin's reverse features an image of an ox and a calf standing on grass with hills in the background.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of 18,570.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: The spectacular Lunar Ox design is shown in full detail.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
The 2009 Australian Lunar Silver Coin Series celebrates the Year of the Ox, an animal associated with determination, patience and dependability in Chinese culture. As well as appealing strongly to collectors, this release makes an ideal gift for all those born in the Year of the Ox including: 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997 and 2009.