Large Silver coins are a great way of owning .999 fine Silver as they provide larger amounts with one purchase. This 2009 10 oz Silver Year of the Ox coin has a very limited mintage of just 9,020 coins.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an ox and calf standing in front of mountains. The Chinese character for “Ox” and the inscription “Year of the Ox” appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Begin or continue your Silver lunar collection with this large Silver coin. Add the Series II 2009 Silver Year of the Ox to your cart today!
Australian Silver -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Silver Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Silver Australian Coins is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||10 troy oz|