The 2009 Australian Lunar Silver Coin Series celebrates the Year of the Ox, an animal associated with determination, patience and dependability in Chinese culture.
- Contains 1/2 kilo of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 1,535 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features an ox and calf standing on grass with hills in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful 1/2 kilo Silver Ox coin to your cart today!