The Perth Mint's Gold Kangaroo series features a new design each year to reflect the kangaroo, a native of Australia. The strict mintage cap on these coins provides further collectibility on top of the unique design.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage cap of 198,016 coins.
- Comes packaged in individual plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination and date.
- Reverse: Features a mother kangaroo with a joey in her pouch with a representation of the Southern Cross constellation and the seven-pointed Commonwealth Star in the background, design by Dr. Stuart Devlin. Along with the inscription “Australian Kangaroo”, the “P” mint mark, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your Gold Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Gold Australian Kangaroo is one of the only Gold bullion coins in the world to change its design each year. Add this beautiful 2009 Gold Kangaroo to your cart today!