Lunar coins are popular among collectors and investors for their ever-changing yearly designs. The Perth Mint has expertly captured the characteristics of the majestic bull Ox in this stunning issue.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of 10,836 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Each Gold coin features an Ox lying on grass with bamboo branches above with the Chinese character for ‘Ox’ with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1/10 oz Year of the Ox gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order today!
Add this Series II 2009 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Ox coin to your cart today!
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Gold Australian Coins are a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|