|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
Lunar coins are popular among collectors and investors for their ever-changing yearly designs. The Perth Mint has expertly captured the characteristics of the majestic bull Ox in this stunning issue.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of 10,836 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Each Gold coin features an Ox lying on grass with bamboo branches above with the Chinese character for ‘Ox’ with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1/10 oz Year of the Ox gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order today!
Add this Series II 2009 1/10 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Ox coin to your cart today!