Centered around the Chinese lunar calendar, the Australian Gold Lunar Series coins appeal to collectors and investors all over the world.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 30,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an Ox lying on grass with bamboo branches above with the Chinese character for “Ox” with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1 oz Year of the Ox gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order.
Add this 2009 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Ox coin to your cart today!