These 20 coin rolls feature coins that are in better condition than average circulated coins, providing beauty to these popular investment pieces. Most of these coins will be dated in the 1930s and 1940s.
- Approximately 7.15 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed roll or a plastic tube.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s classic design of Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, carrying branches of laurel and oak, symbolizing both civil and military glory.
- Reverse: An eagle perched atop a rock, his wings spread in preparation for flight with "United States of America" above and the face value below.
- All coins are dated 1916-1947.
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $10 face value rolls of 90% Silver Walking Liberty Halves to your cart today!
Years will be of our choosing determined by stock on hand.
U.S. Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||7.15 troy oz|