These coins feature bold design elements, as one of the most famous American coin designs, with minimal wear only on the high points of the design. Some may even have some hidden luster present.
- Approximately 7.15 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed roll or plastic tube.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s classic design of Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, carrying branches of laurel and oak, symbolizing both civil and military glory.
- Reverse: An eagle perched atop a rock, his wings spread in preparation for flight with "United States of America" above and the face value below.
- All coins are dated 1916-1947.
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $10 face value rolls of 90% Silver Walking Liberty Halves to your cart today!
Years will be of our choosing determined by stock on hand.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.