With just over a million minted in 1919, these early date coins are tough to find in such nice condition. This attractive coin features a beautifully intricate depiction of the Aztec calendar stone paired with a unique version of the Mexican coat of arms.
- Contains 0.4823 oz of Gold.
- Coins are packaged in protective plastic flips.
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition, shows no wear and full mint luster.
- Obverse: A golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: "Veinte Pesos" surrounding the Cuauhxicalli Eagle Bowl Aztec Calendar or Sun Stone.
- Mintage of only 1,094,000 pieces for this early issue.
Protect your Gold peso coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This well preserved 1919 20 Pesos makes an excellent addition to any collection of Mexican coins or world Gold in general. Add this Brilliant Uncirculated 20 Pesos coin to your cart today!