$1 Indian Head Gold coins are excellent Gold value for investors and collectors wanting to acquire small amounts of Gold.
- Contains .0483 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the AU-55 condition.
- Obverse: The Type-2 designation or "Indian Princess Head, Large Head" features Liberty, facing left. She has shed her crown and is shown with the Native American headdress with the wording “United States of America”.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath to pay tribute to the agricultural contributions of each state with the denomination and year of issue.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Philadelphia.
Protect and display your $1 Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, reducing their number and adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this Gold $1 Liberty Head coin to your cart today!