This coin has been graded by PCGS and awarded a high grade of a perfect MS-70. These coins were struck in commemoration of Benjamin Franklin’s 300th birthday. This coin is the second release that commemorated Benjamin Franklin.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 58,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of an older Benjamin Franklin. Designed by Don Everhart II.
- Reverse: the obverse of the Continental Dollar of 1776. Designed by Donna Weaver.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Protect and display your Ben Franklin Founding Father $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This commemorative coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this $1 Dollar commemorative to your order today!
Ben Franklin was one of the most remarkable individuals of all time. A multi-talented scientist, philosopher, journalist and statesmen, he remains nearly as popular today as he was in his own time.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|