Obverse strike is weak per the issue, with the second 2 in the date stronger and "TRUST" well-defined, characteristics of die #2.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Victor Brenner.
- Obverse: Features the bust of Abraham Lincoln.
- Reverse: Depicts two wheat ears and the denomination.
- All 1922 coinage was struck in Denver. 1922 Plain Lincoln cents were struck in error from a polished die. The Strong Reverse is worth multiples of the other varieties for the year.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1922 Lincoln Cent to your cart today!