If you are looking for an exceptional example of a Liberty Nickel, this is it. This coin has nice surfaces and great eye appeal.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of Liberty wearing a coronet and a wreath.
- Reverse: Features a wreath surrounding a Roman numeral V.
- Coins minted in the Philadelphia mint do not feature a mint mark.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add it to your cart today!