One of the most beautiful coins in Mexican numismatic history, the 1921 Silver 2 Pesos features an angelic personification of Victory. This iconic design was also seen on the Gold 50 Pesos and adapted for use on the original Libertads.
- Contains .7717 oz of Silver.
- Packaged individually in plastic flips.
- Only minted for one year, 1921, to celebrate the centennial of Mexican Independence.
- Mintage of 1,277,500 pieces.
- Obverse: The national coat of arms of Mexico, featuring an eagle perched on a cactus clenching a snake in its beak. Mintmark "Mo" to left, date below in Roman numerals MCMXXI.
- Reverse: Winged Victory holding a wreath of laurel, with the volcanos Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss the opportunity to add this beautiful one-year type coin to your collection! Add the 1921 Silver 2 Pesos to your cart today!