Very affordable coin for a high grade 20th century type set!
- Contains 0.0723 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 11,908,000 coins.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays a wreath surrounding the denomination.
- Features the Denver Mint's "D" mintmark.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1914-D Barber Dime to your cart today!