Nice coin for the grade with all details sharp! Many of these coins have a flat strike, making this coin an exceptional example.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Features an eagle perched on a rock with its wings up ready to take flight.
- This coin caries a "D" mintmark as it was minted at the Denver Mint.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1929-D Walking Liberty Half dollar to your cart today!