As low as $14.99 per coin over spot!
Struck during the reign of Napoleon III (1853-1870), these classic French Gold coins would be a perfect addition to any Gold coin collection.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins are in Extra Fine condition, though a few lower grades may be in the mix as well.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in plastic tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: A bust of Napoleon III, Emperor of France from 1852-1870, designed by Jean Jacques Barre.
- Reverse: Legend surrounding a wreath containing the value and date, or surrounding the French coat of arms.
- Minted at various French Mints from 1853-1870.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding a nice presentation box recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.1867 of an ounce of Gold and featuring a historic design, these French coins are one of the most popular world Gold coins among investors. Add some of these French Gold 20 Franc coins to your cart today!
Dates and types will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by available stock.