Only $14.99 per coin over spot!
Gold 20 Franc coins from Belgium minted between 1867-1914!
These coins are not encountered nearly as often as their French counterparts. Each coin contains .1867 of an oz of Gold.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Leopold II, the King of Belgium.
- Reverse: Crowned royal arms of Belgium with denomination and date.
- Minted at the Belgian Royal Mint in Brussels.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding the perfect capsules recommended for this coin.
These Belgian 20 Franc coins are popular with investors of world Gold coins. Add some of these historic Gold coins to your cart today!
Most coins in this listing will be Extra Fine or better, but a few more circulated examples may be in the mix as well.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.1867 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Belgian Mint|