Gold 20 Franc coins from Belgium minted between 1867-1914!
These coins are not encountered nearly as often as their French counterparts. Each coin contains .1867 of an oz of Gold.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Leopold II, the King of Belgium.
- Reverse: Crowned royal arms of Belgium with denomination and date.
- Minted at the Belgian Royal Mint in Brussels.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding the perfect capsules recommended for this coin.
These Belgian 20 Franc coins are popular with investors of world Gold coins. Add some of these historic Gold coins to your cart today!