Struck to the standards of the Latin Coin Union, this beautiful Italian Gold coin was struck during the reign of King Vittorio Emanuele II from 1861-1878.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in Average Circulated condition and delivered in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Features a left facing bust of King Vittorio Emanuele II.
- Reverse: Enwreathed crowned arms of Italy with the denomination.
- Minted at various Italian mints from 1861-1878.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding protective capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.1867 of an ounce of Gold and featuring a historic design, these Italian 20 Lire coins make a good addition to any world Gold collection. Add some of these Gold 20 Lire coins to your cart today!