These Danish Gold 20 Kroners are much more elusive than their early 20th century counterparts!
- Contains .2593 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins are in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Depicts King Christian IX of Denmark.
- Reverse: Features a seated figure holding a staff. Next to the figure is a shield and a porpoise is jumping out of the water.
- Minted at the Danish Royal Mint in Copenhagen.
Display your Danish Gold coins in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These 20 Kroners from Denmark are not frequently encountered and make a nice addition to any world Gold coin collection. Add this Gold 20 Kroner to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Heart - Copenhagen|
|Metal Content:||0.2593 troy oz|